Life has been busy and fun lately, so I haven’t had a lot of time to blog. A few weeks ago, my sister-in-law asked to come over for lunch. I didn’t think anything of it since she does that from time to time. The reason she came over was to ask me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding this November and also to ask Kiera to be a flower girl!! I am SOOO excited!!!! I was REALLY hoping that Kiera would get to be a flower girl and I was totally surprised and elated to be asked to be in the wedding party! We went bridesmaid dress shopping a couple of evenings ago with all of us girls and it was fun! We went to the mall instead of wedding dress stores because all we were looking for were simple, knee-length black dresses. After searching every store in the mall that had dresses, we found them in less than 2 hours! Tonight, I’m going to a friend’s bachelorette party, so that should be fun. I’m not staying for all of it though, because I’m still breastfeeding and I tend to get sick if I skip more than one feed. Blake has bitten me several times in the past 2 days, so I hope he doesn’t keep doing that. That’s the reason I had to quit cold turkey with Kiera, so I don’t want a repeat of that. Jared took the day off today, so he has a 4-day week-end which I’m very happy about! I love family time! Speaking of which, I’m going to get off the computer and go spend time with them.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I saw Kiera sucking a sucker in your living room window today. :) We were stuck in post-parade traffic right in front of your house. I opened my window and tried waving to her, but she didn't see...and then your dad showed up and she was gone like a flash. :) Cute!
I'm glad that you can have family time this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing you and Kiera in your "wedding" dresses!
Yea, days off are great. Family time is great. Proper weekends are wonderful (not just one day ones)!!
Have fun with the girls tonight babe :)
Awww....
:D
Sounds like lots of fun. Looking forward to seeing picture of you and Kiera in your pretty dresses! Nice bumping into you at the store today. Keira was so cute saying " Azelin's here, Azelin's here..." Allison Harder
Post a Comment