CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

An Assortment of Thankfulness

I may have had a tough start to the week, but there are always many things to be thankful for!  Today I am thankful for:

251. Feeling better

252. For massages…it was a wonderful hour!

253. Bridges (this was in Germany)

Europe Christmas 2004 060

254. That after 24 hours, Kiera finally ate her vegetables (corn) which I ended up covering in yogurt because she would just spit it out otherwise

255. Streams (this was also in Germany)

Europe Christmas 2004 070

256. That Blake has been going to sleep for the night earlier this week (between 6:30 and 8:30 p.m.)

257. The Swiss Alps

Europe Christmas 2004 115

258. Diaper bags

259. My cousins

260. The Milan Cathedral

Europe Christmas 2004 120

261. The song “It Is Well With My Soul”

262. For the steak that Jared bbq’d for supper on Tuesday

263. Cathedral ceilings (this was in Rome)

Europe Christmas 2004 172

264. The 3 Karen Kingsbury books that I quickly read in the past week and a half

265. Adult-sized Jenga

Europe Christmas 2004 176

1 comments:

Jenene said...

I'm glad you are feeling better!