CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Videos of the Munchkins

I've spent a lot of quality (and quantity) time with my son in the past 12 hours. Last night, Blake broke his record of how many times he woke up in the night (and morning). His previous record was 4 or 5 times and this past night was 7. He was up from 10-11 p.m., 12 a.m., 2:45 a.m., 4:45 a.m., 6:00 a.m., 7:30 a.m., and 8:30 a.m. It's now 11:00 a.m. and both he and Kiera are still sleeping! I'm tired but feel o.k. which is God's grace! I decided to post a couple of videos of the kids from the month of June because of videos of them always make me smile!

That girl's pitch is amazing for someone her age! Definitely a gift from the Lord.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Those videos sure do bring a smile. Awesome! Kiera obviously has a "musical ear".

elizsophie said...

Wow, she totally started singing on the exact key she was playing! That's great!

And I love the giggles from Blake. Rome used to love doing that with his blanket too.

Jenene said...

Those are cute! I love hearing Kiera sing and Blake laugh.