CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One of the Best Suppers

I LOVE having breakfast for supper. I wouldn't want to do that all the time, but I definitely enjoy it. My favorites are pancakes, waffles, and french toast. I've been experimenting with pancakes lately by adding vanilla + cinnamon or vanilla + yogurt to the batter. Today, I made the best ones yet! Jared even said they were as good as IHOP's which is our favorite breakfast restaurant! My Mom picked fresh raspberries a few days ago and I got blueberries a few days ago as well. So, I used a tsp. of vanilla, raspberries, blueberries, and cut up pieces of cream cheese and added all of that to the pancake batter. Amazing! To top it off, I put vanilla ice cream and syrup on them. Totally healthy, I know. My tummy is really happy right now! :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

That sounds VERY yummy! Breakfast for supper is one of our favorites. Like the new template too!

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh! That sounds amazing!!