CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sick + Tired

I've been feeling sick on + off since Saturday. Sunday was much better but by Monday it was back. I feel achy, sometimes feverish, I have a stuffy nose, and a sore throat. I booked a 1-hour massage for tomorrow and I can hardly wait!! God is merciful and last night Blake slept from 6:30 p.m. until 9:30 this morning! He woke up at 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. for feedings, but I got about 6 1/2 hours of sleep in a row! It's hard some days having an almost 8-month-old who isn't sleeping through the night most nights. I totally can't complain because he's usually only up twice a night and goes right back to sleep after I feed him. My body is finding it hard now, though, after 8 months of not usually getting more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep in a row. He is horrible at bottle feeding, so pumping and having Jared get up with him in the night isn't an option right now, plus I hate pumping. Kiera started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks old and has always been a fantastic sleeper. People told me, "Your 2nd child won't sleep as well," and they were right. He makes up for it by being a generally happy baby, whereas Kiera was a fussy baby. If anyone wants to join me in praying that Blake will start sleeping through the night, I would very much appreciate that!

0 comments: