CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sunshine on a Rainy Day

As it is dark + stormy outside, I choose to be thankful.  Today I am thankful for:

221. That we're not experiencing a drought

222. Books

223. Eyes that can see to read

224. Blue eyes

IMG_5336

225. Sidewalks

226. The color red

IMG_0485

227. Plastic cups

228. Flowers outside a teahouse

IMG_0490

229. Work

230. Finding sweet deals at garage sales

IMG_0497

231. Dish soap

232. Candles

IMG_0078

233. Pens

234. Cats

IMG_0294

235. Face cloths

236. Fireworks

IMG_0338

237. Window blinds

238. Fruit

IMG_0346

239. Nutella

240. Days that I don’t have to cook :)

2 comments:

Jenene said...

So that fruit bowl right there? I want to eat all of it. Dipped in chocolate, of course.

And I thought it was really funny that you said you were thankful for pens. But then I remembered that I announced to some friends at work today that I really loved the pen I was using.

Mom said...

Speaking of pens...I have a favorite one at work too, in fact I bought my own and take care not to lose it. I am thankful for my pen! Of course there are so many more things to be thankful for, even a dark rainy days!