CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Thankful Post: England Pictures

“The more I count these blessings, the more I realize that they really are not the product of my own efforts. They are truly gifts of grace from God above. It’s incredible to open my eyes to them week after week. And humbling. That I should be graced with such wonders? Me… whose heart is weak and black, yet covered with much mercy. How great is Your unfailing love, Lord God of all!” ~Sharaya Crossan

Today I am thankful for:

241. Hills

DSCF0065

242. Butterflies

DSCF0067

243. Castles

DSCF0098

244. Sheep

DSCF0102

245. Ponds

DSCF0228

246. Courtyards

DSCF0250 

247. Sunset

DSCF0630

248. The sky

DSCF0856

249. Chandeliers

DSCF0871

250. Big bedrooms (the top windows on the left were the windows of my room)

Capernwray Jan 05 028

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you just made me miss England...

Kathy said...

looks very peaceful and beautiful...

Unknown said...

aww... good memories!

Zu said...

Beautiful scenery indeed! :)captured by you?