CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Blessings

“The more I count these blessings, the more I realize that they really are not the product of my own efforts. They are truly gifts of grace from God above. It’s incredible to open my eyes to them week after week. And humbling. That I should be graced with such wonders? Me… whose heart is weak and black, yet covered with much mercy. How great is Your unfailing love, Lord God of all!” ~Sharaya Crossan

Things I am thankful for from this past month:

331. That blogger restored all of my comments after I had lost them all when I changed my blog address

332. Funny glasses (these belong to Mr. Potato Head)

IMG_5556

333. That Blake clapped for the first time on Saturday evening!

334. That after a rough night, the morning always comes

335. Swinging with my baby

IMG_5557

336. 4 bbq’d meals this past week-end

337. That Jared had a 4-day week-end

338. Playing in the sink

IMG_5559

339. That my Grandma celebrated her 91st birthday

340. German chocolate

341. Holding my sleeping baby at a church picnic

IMG_5560

342. That teething doesn’t last forever, even though sometimes it may feel like it (especially when your baby is fussing + crying from 1:30-3:30 a.m.)

343. That Blake’s fever broke last night right when I was praying for him!

344. Kisses from sisters

IMG_5565

345. Playing games with friends

346. Free magazine subscriptions

347. Trying on Daddy’s hat

IMG_5567

IMG_5568

348. When Kiera is gentle with Blake

349. Watching the kids play

350. Pools

IMG_5570

IMG_5571

351. Realizing that on July 24, 2003, I came home from Europe the first time, in July 2004, I met Jared, and on July 23, 2005, he proposed to me!

352. Forgiveness

353. Grapes

IMG_5575

354. Lego

355. Dictionaries

356. Bubble-blowing toys

IMG_5579

357. Precious Moments figurines

358. Pretty sundresses

IMG_5585

359. That my babies have burped right away after feedings (Blake just burped, so that’s why I thought of that in case you’re wondering)

360. New sunhats

IMG_5594

361. Bachelorette parties

362. Making a splash

IMG_5601

363. The smile after the splash

IMG_5602

364. That Kiera isn’t allergic to wasps (we found that out when she got stung for the first time on that slide in the above picture)

365. Babies hanging out together (and both looking at the camera!)

IMG_5605

4 comments:

Jacki said...

Hehe...I'm a big fan of that last photo! Also love Kiera's new sundress!! And hurray for answered prayers...how's Blake today?

Mom said...

Do you think Blake's fever was teething related? I really like Kiera's dress. Enjoyed your thankful blog and pictures once again. Love, Mom

Jenene said...

Oh, they're both getting so big!! Thank you for all the new pictures. Maybe I should do the same!

Jared said...

Wow, those are nice pictures. Good looking family I think. ;)