Yesterday, we took a trip to the chiropractor. We normally all get adjusted every 2 or 3 weeks, but this time it had almost been a month. Blake has had a cold and constipation issues since last week and Kiera also hadn't had a bowel movement in a few days. I bought apple prune juice for Blake which has definitely helped, but it was still time for an adjustment. Right after Kiera got adjusted, she went to the waiting room to play with toys. I could hear her talking to people and playing and when I got to the waiting room, I saw her handing a tractor to a guy with big tattoos on his arms. I LOVE that about her. She is one of the friendliest people I know and she approaches people I would normally be intimidated by. It turns out this guy seemed really nice and happily accepted the toys she was handing to him. God reminded me through her not to put labels on people. Then, she came across a barbie doll who was a mermaid. She has never seen a mermaid before. She was standing by 2 men and you could almost see the wheels in her head turning as she was looking at this doll. Then she said, "This girl...has a fish on her bum." Me and those men burst out laughing and I couldn't stop! I think that's one of the funniest things she has said to date! After that, it was time to go and she said bye to everyone in the waiting room repeatedly. Hours later, as I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep, I started laughing again. I love how she thinks sometimes!
On a side note, the adjustment worked very well for Kiera. 2 hours later, she ended up pooping in her panties and then pooping in the bathtub. That's the first time she's done that since we started potty training her 2 weeks ago. She knows better, so I'm hoping to not have a repeat of that anytime soon. That part of the day wasn't nearly as funny!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Funny and Not So Funny
Posted by Elleah at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Elleah...that is truly hiliarious!! Well, the first part of your blog is, the second is more gross than funny. At least she probably felt better after those poops! Anyway, love you all. Mom.
If it makes you feel better, I pooped in my panties on purpose when I was around that age, or maybe a little older. I hid in the closet because I knew that I had done something wrong.
When mom found me I couldn't believe that a)She discovered my hiding spot so quickly, and b)that she right away knew what I had done. I thought I could trick her better than that.....
Jenene, Mom's are pretty smart when it comes to their kids! Fortunately I don't remember that particular incident! Love, Mom
That mermaid story made me laugh out loud! So cute:)
Post a Comment