CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kiera’s 2nd Birthday

Kiera turns 2 years old today! How the time has flown by. We had her birthday party this past Sunday, since I didn’t want to chance having it a couple of days before my due date. We had 19 people over and it was a lot of fun! This gift bag was one of her favorite things. I think Kiera was thinking, “Who cares about the gift, I just want the bag!”

IMG_4626

IMG_4655

My Mom made an amazing flower cake

IMG_4632

along with cat cupcakes

IMG_4620

and butterfly cupcakes

IMG_4621

IMG_4634

After cake, there was dancing

IMG_4644

IMG_4647

“flying”

IMG_4641

and some Rock Band (she was actually singing, just not the right words).

IMG_4656

She got totally blessed with gifts. Thank you very much everybody!

IMG_4661

This was one of her favorites which keeps her very entertained.

IMG_4660

Here’s a close-up of some of the great articles of clothing she got.

Her beautiful Christmas dress

IMG_4662

I love this Piglet outfit

IMG_4667

SO cute!

IMG_4669

This is a video of her + her friend having a lot of fun in the gift bag.

After her party, she kept singing, "Happy birthday to you," over and over! She caught on to that one pretty quickly. Happy 2nd birthday Kiera! You are such a blessing to us and we look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you!

3 comments:

Mom said...

I was waiting for this post! What a cute 2yr old!

Jenene said...

You guys look like you had tons of fun! Happy Birthday Kiera!

Roo said...

SOOOO CUTE! love the bag photo! happy birthday to your sweet little daughter!