CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Date + Birthday

Last week Friday, Jared and I went out on our last date before the baby comes.  We went out for supper to a very nice restaurant and then went indoor mini-golfing.  Here’s the light fixture close to our table at the restaurant.

IMG_4554

We were the only ones mini-golfing!

IMG_4555

IMG_4557

Seeing as it has already snowed, my Mom bought Kiera the CUTEST little boots for this winter!

IMG_4559

She also got an early birthday present from Jared’s Dad + Stepmom: a big inflatable bouncy thing (I don’t know what else to call it)

IMG_4583

IMG_4587

Yesterday, was Jared’s 25th birthday, but it was a busy day, so I didn’t write a blog post about it.  I’m really thankful to have such an amazing husband!  I appreciate the sacrifices he makes like working a 2nd job so that I can be at home full-time with our kids.  He’s a wonderful father and I’m just SO blessed to have him in my life!!!!

IMG_4563

My friend took Kiera yesterday morning and during that time, I made Jared a chocolate cake with chocolate icing + sprinkles for him to take to work, since in his department the birthday person has to bring dessert. 

IMG_4588

In the evening, we had a Thanksgiving banquet at our church which was SO yummy and I didn’t have to cook, so that was super great!  It’s been a good week and I’m thankful that God is giving me the energy to make it through each day. :)

5 comments:

Mom said...

The picture with Kiera sitting on Jared's lap in nice. I like her funny half smile. Cute boots, if I must say so myself! Enjoy this evening, (Friday). Love Mom.

Sheila said...

Those boots are AWESOME!! She's such a stylin' little chickie!

Jen said...

Love the boots, soooo cute!!! That's great that you were able to get out on a date before baby comes.

Rhonda said...

Love the boots!

My hubby's 25th was Oct.16!

Roo said...

you look beautiful!!