CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Thankfulness

While my daughter is screaming in her crib (due to a temper tantrum...I'm not neglecting her), I'm going to write a thankful blog post! Here's what I'm thankful for today:

23. I have only had to make supper twice in the past 10 days due to being invited to other peoples' places for supper and the one meal I made was KD and the other was pizza buns...super easy!

24. For a daughter who doesn't do as much screaming as she used to

25. For cell group

26. For this picture of Kiera with her great-grandma


















27. For being able to freely study God's Word

28. For my parents helping me with Kiera the 2 days that Jared worked both jobs last week

29. For my Dad stopping by twice last week with treats from Tim Horton's

30. For pepperoni pizza that my parents ordered on Friday night. I ate almost a whole medium by myself (7 out of 8 slices...they were thin slices) because we only ate supper at 7 p.m. instead of my usual 5 p.m. and I was ravenous by then. I wasn't even overly full after that!

31. For getting over 8 hours of sleep last night instead of getting 3 hours of broken up sleep like I did on Friday night

32. For a Mom-in-law who made an amazing supper and then took pregnancy photos last week and I can hardly wait to see them!

33. For Kiera adjusting super well and sleeping wonderfully in her new room that we moved her into last week.

34. For being exactly 4 weeks from my due date!

3 comments:

Mom said...

We should all make these "thankful" lists, especially when things don't always go as we would like them to!! Thanks for the reminder to be thankful. Love you, Mom.

Jamie said...

Sounds like you've got a lot of good things going! Try and keep thinking of those positives when things seem to not be going so well!

Roo said...

:) love that photo of your grandma and your daughter! soo special.