CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Brian Regan on Flying

This is a comedian that my brother-in-law and sister-in-law showed us on youtube. He is really funny and completely clean which I very much appreciate! I haven't felt like blogging lately because I've just been very focused on wanting to get this baby out! I don't like that I've gone overdue, but at the same time I'm thankful that I've gone overdue instead of having the baby too early. I went into labor one day after my due date with Kiera, so I was really hoping for something similar with this one. A lot of people have been asking me how I'm doing and whether or not the baby is coming yet and I'm thankful that people care. I've found that most people are definitely not as excited about a 2nd baby as they are about a 1st baby, which kind of doesn't seem fair, but I suppose I can understand. I'm SO curious as to the gender of this baby. With Kiera, we had a feeling that it would be a girl and we were hoping for a girl, but with this one we have no inkling one way or the other. I keep trying to tell myself that we'll know sometime in the next 13 days, which in the big picture, isn't a very long time. God has already picked the day, so I need to wait on Him. Hopefully we'll have some news for you very soon!

6 comments:

Kat said...

I'm excited too! :) It'll be interesting to see if Baby is a boy or girl.
Hopefully he/she is here soon!

Jenene said...

I LOVE Brian Regan. I'm praying you go into labor soon!

Danae said...

When I first saw the title of your blog I thought you'd had your baby and named him Brian Regan! LOL... Praying you'll feel at peace in the next few days as you wait :)

Mom said...

I'm trying to not be too impatient as well, although I know it's harder for you than any of us who are waiting. I'm excited to meet this little one who seems to be fashionably late! Love, Mom and Nana

Jamie said...

Very, very excited for you too! I know what you mean about the second (or fourth!) baby not seeming as exciting for others. But I know how you're feeling, just as excited and anxious to meet your baby as with your first!

PS I LOVE Brian Regan as well! Hilarious!

Jen said...

I can't wait to hear what you have!!! I pray you'll have your baby soon!!!