CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kiera’s 2-year Photos

My Mom-in-law took Kiera’s 2-year pictures at the end of October.  Once again, they turned out amazing!  Here are some of my favorites.

daisy6 copy

IMG_8699

The next picture is one of my favorites

IMG_8704

IMG_8722

This next one makes me laugh

IMG_8724

Dancing + singing with the necklace?

IMG_8737

IMG_8771

This next one is my other favorite

IMG_8766

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE the last one!

Mom said...

I think the last one is my favorite as well. Love Mom.

Jen said...

All are so cute, but the last one is my fave!!!

Jenene said...

I'm so glad you put them up on your blog! For some reason, I had trouble looking at them on Facebook. That album was being a little wonky. I'm glad June still got quite a few good ones, despite her short attention span.