Kiera is starting to learn the words to her favorite songs. Here she is singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" a couple of weeks ago. She's gotten better at it since I took the video, but she still often skips "like a diamond in the sky."
Blake continues to be a dream baby. He's 10 days old now and he slept through the night last night!! I prayed that he would have a really good sleep and God answered more abundantly than I expected! He slept from 11:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. and then from 8 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. My Mom came over this morning to help me out since this is the first day that Jared is back at work. It was so wonderful to have him home for 10 days! This morning I showered, fed Blake, gave Kiera a bath, managed to eat both breakfast and lunch, washed some of the dishes (my Mom washed the rest) and did 3 loads of laundry! I feel so productive! One thing I'm not used to is that Blake spits up semi-regularly. Kiera only spit up 2 or 3 times in her life. That's one of the reasons why I've had so much laundry to do since Blake was born. I use a blanket while burping him, but sometimes it goes onto his clothes or my clothes. Oh well, that's life. A relaxed baby with lots of laundry is WAY easier than a fussy baby with little laundry. So far, he is Kiera's opposite. Everything is going much better than I ever could have expected! Thank you, Lord!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Life With 2 Kids
Posted by Elleah at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cutest video EVER!!!!!!!! Oh I just love her!
So sweet! It's so fun to see all the new things she does. Soon we will be noticing Blake's new things as well. Hopefully he'll stop the spitting up soon! Love, Mom.
I'm so glad for you, Elleah! I prayed that you would have a content baby as well. Don't know what happened with my baby though! He's great most of the time, but STILL not sleeping through the night, so I'm must say I'm jealous of you!
Post a Comment