CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kiera's Suppertime Concert

Kiera has been singing the tune "Ba Ba Black Sheep" (not the words, just the notes) for months and I have tried several times to get it on video, but she always stops singing or I don't catch it on time. This week, I finally got it! I'm so proud of her that she can sing it, even though it may not be perfectly on tune. :)

6 comments:

Sheila said...

That is SO cute!!

Jamie said...

That's amazing!!! Rachel loves to sing too (but didn't start that young) and still doesn't sing on tune that well!

Jen & Andy Plett said...

What a talented little girl you have!

Mom said...

Love it...thanks to BahBah, who taught her that song. Love Nana.

Jenene said...

Wa wa wa wa wa wa wa TEY??? That is so cute/hilarious!

La'el said...

So adorable! And quite on key for that age too; I'm impressed!
Beth