Last week, we welcomed my sister-in-law, Amanda, home. We watched her hug her boyfriend for 5 minutes first before we all got a turn. :)
My Epicure order also arrived last week Friday. I set up a display of all my free stuff on the kitchen floor and left it there until Jared got home!
We didn’t bring Kiera to the airport since it was past her bedtime, so we put her in a pretty white sundress on Sunday when Amanda saw her for the first time. We went to my parents’ house for Father’s Day later on that day.
Over halfway through my pregnancy :)
Kiera was watching the neighbors’ dog
My parents’ neighbor gave Kiera a dog biscuit to give to the dog. Kiera, of course, didn’t understand that and promptly put the dog biscuit in her mouth and ate it! SO gross! She was not at all affected by it…at least she hasn’t been barking or anything! I finally got a picture taken with Kiera since I’m pretty much always the one behind the camera.
We went out for Father’s Day with Jared’s family on Monday, so I put Kiera in a new summer outfit that my Mom bought for her.
We’ve been totally taking advantage of the hot, sunny weather and going for walks to the park every day. The other day, they had all sorts of activities and booths set up for kids and then they had a small free lunch, so I met a friend and her kids there. I basically spent the whole morning pushing Kiera on the swings, so after 2 hours I was way overheating and it was time to go home! It’s been a pretty relaxing week since our cell group is over for the summer, the Baby + Me class that I was going to is over, and I only have one piano student left now. I got discouraging news at the doctor this week: I still have a bladder infection, so now I’m on round 3 of antibiotics. I finally ordered an all-natural product called D-Mannose that is supposed to clear up bladder infections more effectively than antibiotics, so I’m really praying that it works! If you could all pray, too, I would REALLY appreciate that!
6 comments:
Enjoyed your new pics. I hope to see Kiera in person with that new outfit soon! Could you e-mail me the pic of you and her, of her in the new outfit, of her and me, the swing pics? Thanks, love Mom.
You're looking good! I will pray for you, hope you heal soon!
And about becoming a family of 4 (your comment on my blog) I was nervous about that too. Much more nervous than becoming a family of 5 or 6. I hope the transition goes very smoothly for you!
Oh, she's so cute in her summer dresses!
I will definitely pray for you!
I can't believe you're over halfway done your pregnancy already!! That's crazy!!
Keira is getting so big! And you are looking well - I love seeing all the new pics!
Wow, she's big! (Kiera ... and the new one too, I guess!)
Post a Comment