CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Busy Busy

Yesterday morning, I woke up Kiera and we went to the chiropractor. Then, we met up with my Dad and drove to the passport office to hand in Kiera's passport application. We got there and the lady said, "The passport pictures are no good because the place you got them done at way overexposed them." She said I would have to go back to the store and either get a refund or get them to redo them for free and I would have to come back by 5:00 the next day at the latest so that they could continue to process the application. We live an hour and a half away from the passport office, so that wasn't an option. Thankfully, we found out as we were about to leave the building that they take passport pictures right in the same building. Then I found out that they only except cash and I didn't have enough cash on me, so my Dad gave me cash to have new photos of Kiera taken and I'm hoping the other store will give me a refund. Also, as I was just about to pay, Jared called, so I picked up the phone and then Kiera tripped and fell and started crying very loudly and my Dad was not in the room at that time. Doing 3 things at once wasn't working, so I told Jared I had to go, I picked up Kiera, and then paid the lady. I was almost pulling my hair out at this point. Once that was all sorted out, my Dad took us out for lunch (thanks again Dad). I came home, made supper, and tidied up the house. Then, I taught piano while supper was in the oven and then we ate after that. I had another student come once we were done eating and then our cell group came over to our place. Normally, we meet at our cell leader's house, but they're on vacation right now. So, it was a crazy day! Now I'm just relaxing at home until we go meet my sister-in-law at the airport! She has been teaching at a school in Africa for a year. Kiera is almost a completely different person since she last saw her, so I'm looking forward to seeing Amanda's reaction. I'm so happy that side of our family will be altogether again. :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

Glad you could relax after such a hectic day yesterday. Hope it doesn't rain so we can take Kiera out tonight. Love, Mom

Jen & Andy Plett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhonda said...

I admire you for sticking it out through such a crazy day!