This past week-end, we very much enjoyed the gorgeous warm, sunny weather! I had almost given up hope of summer ever coming, so I'm very thankful that it has! Jared + I took Kiera to the park. She quite often asks to "fwing" (swing) and then she says, "A-wee!" She could stay on those swings almost all day!
We went to a bridal shower for my cousin + her fiance and Kiera went on the trampoline for the first time. She LOVED it! She kept asking us to bounce + dance, so we took turns bouncing her as she didn't want to get off the trampoline. This is her with my cousins.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Outdoor Fun
Posted by Elleah at 8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is sooooooo incredibly funny!!
why does your blog never take my comments? or puts me as Anonymous??
lol....I'm a nobody!!! lol - momJune
I don't know! Do you sign into your google account before you post a comment? Glad you liked it!
That video just makes me laugh!
Kieras such an funny lil girl!
Such a cute laugh. I like the way she tries to say swing. Guess where we'll we spending time this summer if she has her way! Love Mom
How many times can I say "SO CUTE!!!"
I love the video. I think I'm going to link this in a post.
I put up pictures of Kiera at my desk at work yesterday. Everybody keeps saying how adorable she is.
Post a Comment