CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

If the Shoe Fits

Jared got his final mark this past week and he got an A+ in his final course.  Jared has officially completed his Accounting Certificate with honors with a grade point average of 4.32 which is about 90%!  He worked so hard and it paid off.  I am SO proud of him. :)

 

Last night, I wasn’t sure if I would be able to watch fireworks, due to Kiera needing to go to bed.  Well, it turns out that we could see them clearly from the end of our driveway while Kiera was fast asleep, so that was perfect!  Once they were done, Jared had 7 guys over (and thankfully one of the guys brought his wife) for a fire.  Most of Jared’s friends are single, which is a bit unusual for this area at our age.  Oh well.  Kiera has a cold and I caught it from her yesterday, except mine is WAY worse!  Who gets colds in July?  I’m not impressed and I’m praying I feel better soon.  Thankfully Jared’s holidays start tomorrow, so I will have more help with Kiera!

 

Kiera figured out how to open our entrance closet doors, so I found her like this recently:

IMG_4268

She wants to be just like her smart daddy! :) I love how long her hair is getting and I think I might cry when someday she’ll need her first haircut.

6 comments:

La'el said...

Lots of single guys, eh? Maybe I'm in the wrong place... jjk :) We have colds here too... bad ones. They're not the nicest things to catch in July.. I'd rather catch a fish or something. That picture of Kiera is SO cute!

Jen said...

Love the pic of kiera. Congrats to your hubby on his marks!!!

Sheila said...

(Okay La'els comment about catching a fish instead made me giggle!! Cute comment!)

That's so awesome that Jared did so well, you must be so proud!
And I totally noticed how Kiera's hair is getting longer...very cute!

Mom said...

Congrats to Jared! Kiera sure makes us laugh...that is sooo hilarius!!! By the way I pray for a good night's sleep for all of you and that you feel much better tomorrow.

Danae said...

Congrats to Jared! That's awesome! Kiera hair is totally growing out so cute, love it :)

Chris and Tess said...

hi guys , congrats jared . and trust me colds in july are more common . we are all getting over cold here . its sucks to be sick in the summer .