CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

No Internet

Today, our internet quit working again. I'm blogging from my parents' house right now. This time it's not something simple like a loose wire. We've tried all kinds of things to try to get it working again, but so far nothing. We suspect something may be wrong with either our wireless router or our computer, but we don't know yet. If I'm MIA for a few days (and hopefully not longer than that), then that's why. It's frustrating, but maybe God wants to teach me something without the distraction of the internet right now. Hopefully I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

Jen & Andy Plett said...

Just think of all the things you'll be able to do without the internet!!
I'll have to text you when I'm heading out for a walk in the next few days :)
Enjoy the beautiful weather.....it's coming!

Jacki said...

Hehe...I'm with ya sister!! I'm at my mom's right now.