CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Kiera's 18-Month Photo Shoot

Last week, I got professional photos done by my Mom-in-law, June, for Kiera's 18-month pictures. Despite Kiera being sick with a fever that day, they turned out fantastic! I had a hard time narrowing them down, but these are a few of my favorites:

IMG_0005

IMG_0011sep

IMG_0032

IMG_0028

IMG_0039bw

IMG_0007

IMG_0054bw

IMG_0049

Kiera18mths

I think I want to get at least one of them blown up, but I'm not sure which one. Maybe I'll just do the collage!

12 comments:

Mom said...

Once again your photogenic daughter has captured our hearts. You can tell on some of them though, that she isn't feeling quite herself. The one with her pointing at your tummy is real cute!

Kat said...

That's adorable! I love her little curls!

Jenene said...

I think she looks more like you than she ever has. Too bad she was sick. But she was still cute!

Kathy said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

i saw one of those in the paper for her ad. She is adorable!

Danae said...

they are very nice pictures! my favourite i think is the black and white one fourth from the bottom :)

Jen said...

great pictures, she's definitely photogenic.

Kara said...

She is VERY cute!!

It was nice to see you the other day! You look fantastic!

Jen & Andy Plett said...

Those photos are absolutely adorable!! Kiera is such a cute girl!!

Sheila said...

So cute!! I hope she feels better!

Elleah said...

Thank you everyone! :)

Jared said...

Yea, that is one cute little girl!! Wait, she's mine! Okay so I'm a little biased, but she's still really cute. :)