CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Who She Looks Like

We've had a lot of different opinions as to who Kiera looks more like: me or Jared. Although there are parts of her that look like me, she definitely looks more like Jared. Of course, a lot of my relatives think Kiera looks like me and Jared's relatives think she looks more like Jared. Take a look and see for yourself:

Jared

IMG_3872

Kiera

IMG_0024-1

Me

IMG_3876

Can you say "Daddy's little girl?" I rest my case. :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, Kiera def'ly does resemble Jared alot when he was that age!
Very cute :)

Jen said...

awe, yup there's no doubt about who she looks like

A-Train said...

i dont see it. jk. she looks beautiful! we hope to see her (and all of you guys) soon.

Sheila said...

TOTALLY!! That is so cute!!

Jenene said...

Love it. And I hope Art is right.

Shah-Nen La Dawn said...

She surely looks like her daddy, but where si your baby pic?????
Regardless she is so adorable!!!!

A-Train said...

She does look like dad, but has your enthusiasm!

Anonymous said...

Kiera is sooo cute, which must mean she has a cute daddy since she resembles him so much!! Love you guys.

Shah-Nen La Dawn said...

Ok, so now that I've seen your pic .. I still ahve to say she looks just like her daddy. You look exactly the same ... too cute. (just a little taller I think :)

Jamie said...

Wow! The picture of you actually uploaded before Jared's so I saw that first and thought, "Oh, she so looks like her mom!" Then I saw Jared's baby pic--they do look incredibly similar! WOW! But now you know she looks like you too!

Anonymous said...

I do see a resemblance to both of you, Elleah, but I've always thought she had your Dad's (Gerald's) eyes...when I see her pictures I always see your Dad's eyes! Always!!!
She's adorable no matter who she looks like!
Hugs,
Marsha