CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance Canada

On Tuesday, Jared + I went to see So You Think You Can Dance Canada!















We are huge fans of the t.v. show + it was really cool to see the dancers in person! The top 10 are on tour and it was FANTASTIC! We were in the 6th row (not floor seats, but still fairly close). This was the beginning of the show with the winner of the show, Nico, dancing with Natalli.



















This one is kind of blurry, but I like how it turned out (this is Arassay)














The top 10 dancers


















The dancers took turns introducing the next dance number and these are the top 2 dancers: Nico + Allie


















I recorded a bunch of 1-minute videos of some of the dances and these are some of my favorites:
Allie (a ballerina + contemporary dancer) and Danny (a ballroom dancer) doing the cha-cha

Nico (a contemporary dancer) + Allie doing a contemporary routine

The Top 10

The Top 10 again...I really like the "unique" dances as well as the more "normal" ones

I have 4 more videos, but these have taken almost an hour EACH to upload onto my blog, so I'll save the rest for tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed them!

3 comments:

Jenene said...

I'm very jealous that you got to go. But in a good way. And I'm glad the roads were okay; that would have been a shame if you had to miss the show because of the weather.

And I'm afraid your first and third video aren't working. But the other two were great!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us in on a glimpse of the show. The videos all worked for me.

Kat said...

That would be incredible to see! That's my favourite show too, I'm so jealous you were able to go! :)