I forgot to add the picture in Friday's post of Kiera's t-shirt that I bought her. Here it is in all its cuteness:
On Saturday, we went back to Islands of Adventure in the morning and went on the Dueling Dragons roller coaster again and also the Jurassic Park ride.
We went to Sizzler for lunch, which is another buffet restaurant. The restaurant was very slow + the service was horrible, which apparently wasn't normal, since Jason has been there many times before. The food was o.k. but not spectacular, so I don't know if I would go back there again.
We spent the afternoon at Universal Studios. We went on the E.T. ride and before you get on the ride, you have to say your name to one of the workers and at the end of your ride, E.T. says bye to you by name. That was pretty neat. We went and saw an Animal Acts show where they have trained birds, dogs, + monkeys. That was quite entertaining. Then, we went on the Men In Black ride. The line-up was quite long, but we decided to split up and go in the "single riders" line and got on the ride within 5 minutes. We went on it about 4 times in a row. The ride is that you're in a cart and you have to shoot at things with laser guns and get points. This is the entrance to Universal at night and the park all lit up:
We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for supper. Jared + I have been there once before and we tried their 2nd hottest wings. They have 14 different sauces ranging from mild to blazin'. We decided to try the hottest one this time and Jared + I shared an order of 6 wings. I ate 2 without much of a problem, but then decided I didn't want anymore. Jared ate the other 4 and was in tears by the end of it. That was pretty funny! We had really good meals, too, as well as the wings. We again ended off the evening at our condo playing Bohnanza.
3 comments:
I'd have trouble finishing even one of the hot wings you tried!
what a special trip. i think i'd go into shock for the first 24 hours with no little girlies...
how fun for you and your hubby!!!
love that pink tshirt!
I love Buffalo Wild Wings! But I've never tried the really hot ones. I'm not brave enough!
Post a Comment