CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance Part 2

These are the rest of the 1-minute videos.

Lisa (a contemporary dancer) + Vincent (a contemporary + hip hop dancer) doing afro-jazz

This was my favorite dance of the night and also one of my favorite dances of the season. This is Lisa + Miles (a b-boy). Miles is my favorite dancer (and one of Jared's favorites, too) and I voted for him literally hundreds of times. He ended up in 3rd place. This is a contemporary routine.

Natalli (a latin dancer) + Vincent doing a contemporary routine

This was the end of the show: the first couple is Nico + Arassay and the 2nd couple is Miles + Natalli

I think I know why Kiera had a 6 1/2-hour nap yesterday: this morning she woke up with a cold, which I'm pretty sure I gave to her, since I have one as well. Her nose is extremely runny and she's not overly happy. If you could please pray for her healing, we would all really appreciate that! The bright spot in the morning was when she played piano and sung along in her own baby language which was SO cute! Maybe she'll be just like her mama in that department, except that I prefer to sing in English!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I pray for Kiera's healing. I wish I could have seen and heard her play piano and sing along. I'm sure that was very sweet! Love you guys.

La'el said...

Mmm, love the song in the second dance; 'The Face' by RyanDan!

Elleah said...

Beth - Thanks for telling me who that song was by so that I didn't have to search all over the internet for it! I love it, too!