We have reached yet another "month" birthday...I think once she hits 1 year I may not do these anymore, but for the first year I think it's fun! Here's Kiera at 7 months old today
She is still learning many new things. This past month she has learned:
How to test her flexibility
To play video games (which Jared LOVES)
And she's smiling more than ever
which makes me smile a lot, too! Now that she has her first 2 teeth, she's been a lot happier and I'm really enjoying this age. Her many smiles melt my heart and she's getting more and more interactive which is a lot of fun! She sleeps about 16-17 hours a day, 10-12 of which are at night, so I'm finding this stage to be fairly easy most of the time and extremely restful! She's more than making up for the first 2 months, so that is such a blessing. :) YAY God!!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Happy 7 Months Kiera!
Posted by Elleah at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a beauty! enjoy! enjoy! enjoy!
flexibility, video games, and more smiles... I wish I could see more of that!
Post a Comment