One morning, I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and the week and a half off of baby-sitting (at the beginning of July) and took the kids to a hidden park that we had only been to once or twice before.
Kiera loves climbing and monkey bars and she tried over and over to get across the rope monkey bar handle things (you can’t see them very well in the picture but she is swinging from one to the next)
Blake learned how to do monkey bars this summer!
There is a zipline, which was tiring for me because I’m the one who had to run it back up every time, but the kids sure had fun!
I love the summer canola fields
We took the kids to Grand Beach for the first time and it has become their new favorite beach! It’s our favorite, too, and we think it’s completely worth the hour and a half drive!
We love the way it stays shallow for so long!
Hard at work
Mud bath time
It was about +35 that day (around 95 fahrenheit), so I literally sat in the water almost the whole time we were there and enjoyed watching the kids play nearby with new friends they made.
Discovering that her sandals could float
There are always quite a few seagulls there
The sand is the best there….it is SO soft and white(ish)
Looking for snacks
The finished product
Beach days have become some of our favorite days! Now that our kids are getting older, they don’t nap anymore and they’re learning to swim, it makes it so much easier and fun! :)
1 comments:
Warm summer days can be so much fun! It is ice to see the kids enjoying summer in different ways. I really enjoyed Grand Beach with you all. I believe it is the best beach Manitoba has to offer.
Post a Comment