One of my goals this summer was to learn how to french braid my own hair. I mastered it on Haley some time in the past year and with the help of YouTube and several tries, I managed to french braid my own hair at the end of July!!
Drinking strawberry fruit smoothies out of wine glasses that we got for our wedding and have maybe used once
The rain water on top of the table on our deck looked cool
One of several rainbows I have seen this summer…a wonderful reminder of God’s promises!
A goofy lunch time
My Mom was one of Kiera’s customers when she did her nail salon fundraiser for Gospel For Asia (and raised $275 to purchase an outdoor toilet, a bicycle, some gospel tracts and Bibles) and Blake wanted to be a part of it, so he helped paint Haley’s nails…too cute!
What is even better than a rainbow? A double rainbow during sunset! God’s artistry continues to astound me!
The last day of July brought our city’s annual parade. We took Blake’s friend along and randomly met up with another one of Blake’s friends there, so the kids had friends to enjoy it with!
I really like the Cars quilt!
The girl carrying the girl on her shoulders is a gymnast who comes to our church. I was impressed!
July ended up being way busier than August as the kids had 3 weeks of VBS (one at a different church, one at our church and one at an acquaintance’s house) which overlapped with 2 weeks of swimming lessons. Next summer I will try to spread their activities out a bit more if I can! It was definitely great to have a lot of fun activities so they weren’t bored!
0 comments:
Post a Comment