The week-end after we went to the lake, we went to a fair in a town nearby. Last year, I wanted to take the kids and I remember that I didn’t because I was feeling so poorly. I am SO thankful that I was able to go with them this year! On Friday night, they had the movie “Home” playing at the park on a big screen. It was the first time all 5 of us had seen it and we really enjoyed it. On Saturday morning, while Jared was working, I took them to the parade to get more candy, because you know, they needed more. ;p My kids ran into friends there, so they spent part of the parade with them.
This girl’s got moves!
After Jared got off work in the afternoon, we went back to the fairgrounds and the kids enjoyed the activities there.
I like her hat….I like her, too!
Jared stood in line for over an hour, while the kids ran around, so that they could get their faces painted. I stood in line in the very hot sun for an hour as well so that the kids could get special balloons made. The things we do for our kids…
Haley chose a unicorn and Kiera chose a magic wand.
Blake chose a pterodactyl balloon and a Ninja Turtle face. :)
Cutest cat on the block!
I initially was very unsure when Kiera picked her “face” but ended up thinking it looked really cool! As you can see, she definitely had the dramatic flair to go along with it!
We ended up staying for supper (hot dogs and farmer sausage burgers) and ran into some friends and family, so we all had a great time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment