CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Canada Day + a Few Extras

I thought I was finished posting June photos but I found a few more on my camera.  We celebrated the kids finishing school by taking them out for ice cream.

IMG_5962

I love the expressions on their faces!

IMG_5964

IMG_5966

IMG_5969

They had a bubble party on the deck one morning with one of the neighbors.

IMG_5971

We had our first beach day of the summer on Canada Day.

IMG_5972

Kiera and Blake were collecting seaweed with new friends they made and putting it in piles on the beach.

IMG_5974

IMG_5977

IMG_5978

Hard at work

IMG_5979

Enjoying his creation

IMG_5981

We met up with one of my Uncles at the beach and spent the rest of the afternoon with him which was great!  For supper, we went to a nearby town for a free bbq with friends and they had a bunch of activities for the kids. 

The bbq was in the Cabane A Sucre.

IMG_5997

My friend’s Mom helped Haley with a puzzle

IMG_5985

We got to go on a wagon ride

IMG_5996

Sporting some Canada flag tattoos

IMG_5989

Some sights along the way

IMG_5990

IMG_5993

This was my favorite…riding along the river

IMG_5994

The museum grounds are beautiful (where the kids activities were) and you can’t see the building in the picture because of all the trees

IMG_5998

I liked these bright pink flowers

IMG_5999

We went to our friends’ house after for games and Toblerone (makes me drool every time I think back to it) and then we went home and kept the kids up late for fireworks!

There was a red moon that night

IMG_6000

It was a really fun, full Canada Day and it was definitely one of my highlights of our summer!

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

Looks like a great summer!