CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Middle of June

I’m quickly getting behind as this is the season for doing more activities and taking more pictures! 

In June, my friend from England had an online Jamberry nails party and I won some toe wraps!  I still have them on 2 months later!  Love them!

IMG_5788

We, along with some friends of our’s, bought a Groupon for this outdoor waterpark/pool called Splash Island for $15 for our whole family, so we drove out there one Sunday in the middle of June and then ended off the day at Kawaii Crepe for supper, which was their first time there!

IMG_5793

IMG_5794

IMG_5796-1

Our first supper on the deck

IMG_5798

We took the kids to Tinkertown on Father’s Day

IMG_5802

This ride has always been a hit with my kids since the first year they started going.  Haley is saying, “Hi Mom!” in most of the pictures.

IMG_5804-1

IMG_5805

IMG_5812

IMG_5817

Blake was WAY less fearful this year and went down this slide quite a few times (last year he refused to try)!  I was so thrilled!

IMG_5819

This year, Blake went on the helicopters as well, which he wouldn’t go on last year.  He went by himself in one, too, earlier in the day.

IMG_5820

Jared took the girls on the Sea Ray.  It was not their favorite but they were very brave for trying it!

IMG_5823-1

I caught the girls mid-jump

IMG_5827

IMG_5834

IMG_5837-1

They got to go on the train with Grandma

IMG_5838-1

They all tried the tilt-a-whirl for the first time and the girls loved it!  Kiera was tall enough to go on by herself, so she went on it 3 times!

IMG_5842

That day we were going to go for supper at Wendy’s and then decided to go to George’s Burgers instead.  Blake polished off a foot-long hot dog with bacon and some fries and the girls, Jared and I enjoyed some massive burgers and way too many fries as well!  It was the perfect way to end off a fun day!

0 comments: