Yesterday marked Kiera’s 5th birthday. I’ve been thinking back through the years we’ve had her and the many experiences we’ve had so far.
The first year brought us colic, toothless grins, teething and this funny shake she would do whenever she was excited and it always made us laugh!
The second year brought us scooting, walking, tantrums and many first words.
The third year brought us Blake, which changed things a lot. That year brought us sibling rivalry, more laughter, advancements in speech, the “why” stage and the start of very special bond between her and Blake.
The fourth year brought us Haley, adding another new dynamic to our family. That year brought out a more helpful side of Kiera, a new sibling to pick on at times, Kiera asking Jesus into her heart (one of the best moments of my life) and the beginning of a bond between two sisters, which I always dreamed of!
The fifth year brought us chaos with 3 kids 4 and under, increased desire for learning and watching t.v. shows, playing piano by ear, and close to the end of it, starting dance and school!
I could have put many other things on those lists, but those are a few that stand out to me. I am blessed beyond measure to have Kiera as my firstborn. I love watching her learn and grow and I’m so incredibly thankful that God chose her to be my daughter. Happy 5th birthday, Kiera!
0 comments:
Post a Comment