CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

October Blessings

“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.” Colossians 4:2

God, today I thank You for:

501. Fellowship with friends

502. The fun I had with the bride + bridesmaids making the wedding favors

IMG_6178

503. Soft, warm, fuzzy socks

504. Watching the sunset from the highway

IMG_6181

505. Vitamins

506. Bachelorette parties

IMG_6199

507. A quiet house at the end of the day

508. Glow mini golf

IMG_6201

509. Kids who make the house noisy during the day which I will totally miss when they’re all grown up

510. Super white teeth

IMG_6202

511. That I don’t have to go outside every day when it’s cold outside

512. Glow in the dark necklaces

IMG_6204

513. That Jared + I cashed in our Air Miles and went to see a movie, which included free drinks and popcorn

514. That we also got a Canon HF R100 HD camcorder for free with our Air Miles (and it’s our first camcorder ever)!

 

Camcorder1

515. Kids who love Sunday School

516. Sleeping bags

IMG_6207

517. Scrambled eggs

518. The face that Kiera makes when I ask her to, “Say cheese”

IMG_6208

519. That God is good all the time

520. That my kids could each celebrate their birthdays and eat chocolate cake!

IMG_6237

1 comments:

Mom said...

Did you make the chocolate cake? Nice sunset picture. Love you Mom