CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kiera’s 3-year Photos

My Mom-in-law took Kiera this past Saturday, the day after her birthday, and took some beautiful pictures of her!  Here are some of my favorites:

IMG_9779

I think she looks more grown up in the next one

IMG_9714 

IMG_9740

IMG_9785

IMG_9744sep

IMG_9751

IMG_9782 

IMG_9754bw

I’m 3!

IMG_9758

IMG_9729

IMG_9781

I would love to frame one of them, but I’m not sure which one.  I’m think I’m leaning toward either the 2nd one or the 6th one.  Which one of the 11 would you pick?

4 comments:

Allison Friesen said...

The 6th one is my favorite!

Jenene said...

I like the first one. I might frame that one myself!

Kathy said...

Originally I liked the 6th one the best. But 2 almost seems a bit more natural. I think I would choose the one that best reflects her personality. They're all cute!

Rhonda said...

I really like the 6th one!