CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Blake!

Yesterday, Jared’s step-sister got married, so I didn’t have time to blog.  Yesterday, my baby turned a year old!  That definitely felt like the fastest year of my life!

Blake, you came into this world a quiet, content baby, which is exactly what we prayed for!  You have grown into a determined toddler who is very attached to your Mommy and not afraid to make your voice heard when you want something.  You have added a lot of joy to our lives and you’re such a tremendous blessing!  I’m looking forward to watching you grow and learn new things as you start to walk on your own this next year and start to talk.  I love you more than words can say!  Happy birthday to my favorite one-year-old!

11 hours old

IMG_4716

3 months old

IMG_5161

6 months old

IMG_5352

9 months old

IMG_5705

My one-year-old looking so handsome in his cute little suit!

IMG_6262

7 comments:

Mom said...

Yes he was a handsome little fellow in his little "grown up" suit! He'll never have another birthday quite like that one! Love you lots, "BaBa" and "NaNa".

Jenene said...

Oh, I love him in that suit!!!!! Happy First Birthday Blake!

Jaclyn said...

I love that little suit! Absolutly adorable:) I can't believe you are one already!!!! where does the time go?

Kathy said...

That suit is so cute! The year went by sooo fast. Are you going to do a post about the wedding? If Blake looked that cute, I bet you looked fantastic!

Allison said...

Wow, that's is one cute little guy in that suit! Happy Birthday Blake!!

Allison Harder:)

Allison said...

Wow, that's is one cute little guy in that suit! Happy Birthday Blake!!

Allison Harder:)

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.