1 Thess. 5:18 “give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.” These are the things I’m thankful for today:
61. Blake’s first real smiles when I was talking to him this morning :D
62. That I’ve been getting between 7-8 hours of sleep per night with one wake-up in the middle of it
63. Our Christmas tree (this was taken last year)
64. Our dishwasher which saves me hours of work
65. That the snow is beautiful, even though I would prefer to have no snow
66. Jared, my amazing husband
67. Christmas goodies
68. God giving me the strength to rock my baby who’s getting heavier and heavier
69. Christmas carols…I was listening to Mariah Carey’s Christmas album on grooveshark.com this past week and lovin’ it
70. The ability to listen to music absolutely free online at grooveshark.com
71. Being able to set up our Christmas tree this year in spite of the fact that we have a toddler who likes to get into everything…we put the plastic ornaments on the bottom half of the tree and the breakable ornaments on the top half!
72. Being able to wear all of my regular clothes again…it’s almost like a whole new wardrobe, except not :)
1 comments:
I'm going to have to check out that website...grooveshark.com.
Post a Comment