A week and a half ago, my Mom-in-law took newborn photos and also some family photos. Here are a few of the many she took.
This one was in the local newspaper for my Mom-in-law’s ad last week
On a different note, Blake isn’t sleeping today. He’s basically been up since 8:00 a.m. with 5 or 10-minute naps thrown in here and there. It’s now 3:00 p.m. and I am SO tired of rocking him! Hopefully the rest of the day goes better!
5 comments:
What beautiful pictures. I need, I want some of them! I'm wondering how you managed to blog with Blake wanting your attention almost all day. Hope you have a restful evening and night! Love you, Mom.
Beautiful pics
Great photos Elleah! You are sooo blessed to have a photog in the family!!
Blake is such a handsome lil boy.
Aww! June did a great job, as always. Of course, one really can't take bad pictures of you guys. You and Jared have made a beautiful family. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Precious! Such as beautiful family... nice to have a photographer in the family, hey?
Post a Comment