This Christmas was insanely busy but SO good! It all started last week Tuesday the 22nd, when my sister + brother-in-law arrived from faraway lands.
Art + Jenene with their niece + nephew
We spent the afternoon and evening together. On Wednesday the 23rd, we had a gathering on my Mom’s side of the family. Here’s Kiera in her Christmas dress
Blake in a cute outfit
On Thursday the 24th, we had Christmas with my immediate family. Here’s Kiera in another Christmas dress with pigtails that she left in for about 10 minutes, which I think is a record. Normally, she pulls them out in about 20 seconds.
Blake looking at his Grandpa G
Kiera liked that the tree played Silent Night
One of the noisy toys she got for Christmas
Blake wearing his “My First Christmas” outfit
I got a Baby Trend Sit n Stand double stroller from my parents, which I ordered in November, so it wasn’t a surprise. Thanks Mom + Dad! It can be used as either a regular double stroller or it converts to a sit and stand.
All of our stockings that my Mom cross-stitched (she hasn’t made Blake’s yet)
On Friday the 25th, we had Christmas with Jared’s immediate family
Kiera got a guitar
I got a down-filled winter coat which I was shocked about because I had put it on my list thinking it was way too expensive! It’s so nice and warm! Thanks Mom + Dad!
Blake with wrapping paper on his head and lying beside some of his Christmas presents
Smiling at his Poppy
Blake got 2 pairs of Robeez
On Saturday the 26th, we had a gathering on my Dad’s side.
On Sunday the 27th, my Mom, Art, + Jenene came over in the afternoon. We played games and ordered pizza for supper. Jared worked that evening, so I took the kids to a games night at a friend’s house. Here’s Jenene reading to Kiera
On Monday the 28th, we met my family for supper at the Olive Garden. It was VERY yummy! On Tuesday the 29th, Art + Jenene’s last day here, they came over with my Mom and hung out. We played Quelf which is a hilarious game! I highly recommend it.
Jared + I decided that instead of buying each other a present, we would buy a new bathroom faucet as our Christmas present. Here's the old one
This is the new brushed nickel one
Christmas flew by so quickly, which I knew it would, but it was one of the best Christmases I have ever had! It was so wonderful to have our family altogether and I found it very hard to say good-bye this time. I love watching my kids bond with their aunt + uncle, especially Kiera. Jenene was very good at rocking Blake to sleep, so my arms + back got a break! We were so blessed to have them here…they were my favorite “Christmas gift!”
5 comments:
Sounds busy, but a lot of fun! I'm glad Art & Jenene were able to be there too.
P.S. Keira is cute cute cute with pigtails!
Blake was my favorite Christmas present. So thanks for having him! ;)
Yeah, that was definitely one of my most favorite Christmas presents.
I meant to say that it was one of my most favorite Christmases. It helps that you guys are all so easy to love.
Yeah, I was so happy we could spend Christmas as a whole family!!
The baby trend stroller is awesome! I have one and have used it already even just for one kid... Good gift!
Post a Comment