CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

My Funny Girl

Kiera has been saying some funny things lately.  Some of you have read a couple of them on my facebook statuses and some of you probably haven’t.  Last week, I was pumping because we were going to go out without Blake.  Kiera was watching me with great interest and then she pointed and said, “Cow?”  I burst out laughing and I have NO idea how she made that association!  We have never told her that cows get milked. 

A few days ago, I was sitting on the floor and she came up to me and said, “Baby Tia (Kiera) eat eeya Mommy’s boob,” and then she proceeded to push her face into my chest.  Ha ha!  I said, “No, you did that for 8 months.  You’re done!”

Yesterday, I had the hiccups and I was actually quite frustrated because I was trying to rock Blake to sleep, but of course he wasn’t going to sleep with me hiccupping.  Kiera suggested I have some cough syrup.  I’m very much enjoying the things she’s coming up with these days! 

IMG_4898

5 comments:

Kat said...

That's awesome! She's one smart cookie!

Mom said...

She is a fun girl to have around! You should write down all the funny things she says! I guess blogging about it is one way of keeping record). Love you all, Mom.

Jen & Andy Plett said...

Kiera is such a funny little girl.

Jenene said...

Cough syrup? How does she know what that is? What a smart girl. And so cute and funny!

Sheila said...

So funny!!!