CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Our Anniversary

Last week Thursday, the 17th, we celebrated our 4th anniversary! I've been busy, so I haven't had time to type a sappy, romantic post about it. This year, our anniversary was not sappy or romantic, but it was still good. Every year, we've gone south of the border to a hotel for a night (we even left Kiera for a night when she was a newborn), but this year, we decided to stay home and not go anywhere at all. The reasons were:

1. We had just gone out for supper at a restaurant a few days prior to that
2. Blake likes to breastfeed all evening long, which makes it difficult to take him out to places like a restaurant
3. I don't like pumping and I don't give Blake formula

So, we stayed home. Jared made waffles and I made white sauce for the first time to go with them and the sauce turned out very well! After supper, we spent the evening watching the So You Think You Can Dance performance + results finale that we had missed the 2 days before that. It was a good evening and the guy who we wanted to win the show did win, so that was an added bonus! Jared, I love you more + more every year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, that was a sweet post. It doesnt' have to be super romantic to be a good time. Nice picture at the end! Love, Mom

Sheila said...

Sometimes the simple days spent at home are the best!!!

Happy Anniversary!

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sounds like you had a great evening!!!

Jared said...

I love you too ya hottie! Life's getting better all the time!