Today, Jared got a bonus at work and it was bigger than last year's, so that's a blessing! Also, he got a raise today and it was MUCH bigger than we expected, so that's a double blessing! Why did I worry about our finances? God is obviously so much bigger than that!
Kiera is learning new words left, right, and center these days. Maybe she's trying to make up for the lack of walking! :) Yesterday she learned how to say "touch" and "up." She points up when she says it which is so cute. The day before yesterday she learned to say "toes." When we ask her where her nose and mouth are, she touches them. When we ask her where her belly button is, she lifts up her shirt and puts her finger in it! (ha ha)
I'm going to try to get a video of that. I did get a video of her singing her own little song last week, so here it is:
Friday, March 6, 2009
More Blessings
Posted by Elleah at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Seems to me like it might be a tribal song. It's got clapping and chanting, and rolling, and kicking...it's telling a story. I don't know which one, but I guess it's Kiera's favorite, so you might want to start learning it!
That is just adorable, Elleah! Such a sweet little girl you have! Enjoy every minute - it goes by way too fast!
Hugs,
Marsha
Elleah, I agree with Marsha, the time goes so fast, enjoy your time at home with her (while she's still home). I'm glad you got all those videos...someday you can show your grandkids what she was like as a little girl. Sooooo cute. Love you all.
Looks like you've got a musician on your hands!! ;)
That's super cute!! Love the singing!
SO flippin' cute Elleah! GOd is good, all the time.
So cute! I love the song... so original!
What a little brain! So cute watching her!
Be careful about the belly-button thing. When Landon learned that, he didn't stop putting his finger in his belly-button for another 2 years! He even lifted his shirt way up and stuck his finger in there on stage for the Christmas concert one year! He LOVED his finger in his belly-button!
she is adorable!!!!!!!!! what a little button!
oh man.....I gotta try that sometime! LOLOLOL
Post a Comment