Can you tell me what you think this is?
I'd say either peanut butter, or baby food, but I really have no idea. Also, how do you do that with the background?
baby food dumped out of a jar?? (by the way, i always like this game... keep it up!)
Cookie dough? (I like it too!)
I'm going to say it's peanut butter cookie dough smashed by a jar.
Sweet potatoes.
k....this is going to sound crazy...is it some kind of insulation?
looks like mustard to me. i love it that you play games with us. however, I think you should start offering prizes to the winner. :) BIG prizes.
I honestly have NO CLUE!!
Dad says its half a ferrero rocher
It does look like the inside of a ferrero rocher with the chocolate and nut taken out of it...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I'd say either peanut butter, or baby food, but I really have no idea. Also, how do you do that with the background?
baby food dumped out of a jar?? (by the way, i always like this game... keep it up!)
Cookie dough? (I like it too!)
I'm going to say it's peanut butter cookie dough smashed by a jar.
Sweet potatoes.
k....this is going to sound crazy...is it some kind of insulation?
looks like mustard to me. i love it that you play games with us. however, I think you should start offering prizes to the winner. :) BIG prizes.
I honestly have NO CLUE!!
Dad says its half a ferrero rocher
It does look like the inside of a ferrero rocher with the chocolate and nut taken out of it...
Post a Comment