CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Steps In The Right Direction

This past week-end, Kiera started doing two new things!  On Saturday morning, I went to get her from her crib and I found her like this:

IMG_3913

She pulled herself up to a standing position in her crib, which she had never done before that!  Now whenever I go get her, she's always standing in her crib.  Good thing we lowered her mattress in anticipation that hopefully someday she would learn how to do that!

IMG_3915

The 2nd thing she started doing was walking along furniture!  I know, most kids are already doing that before or around the 12-month mark, but I'm happy for every little milestone that Kiera hits, especially anything that has to do with walking!

4 comments:

Ian Elford said...

Shouldn't be long now!

Jenene said...

Yay! She'll be walking in no time!

Kathy said...

Go Kiera Go!!

Anonymous said...

I don't see my comment from earlier so I will try again...Kiera looks so cute when she has just woken up, but then of course she looks cute anyway! Yay Kiera on your new accomplishments. Love you and look forward to seeing you Thursday. Nana