When I got pregnant, I thought, "Hmmm....I'm basically the only one of my friends who's pregnant right now." Well, it turns out that a whole bunch of my old friends from my hometown who I went to school with for most of my life got pregnant after me and have now all had their babies! So, 7 of us got together at a nearby park for a picnic playdate with all our kids! It was lots of fun and all the babies were happy for the most part and didn't get stung by any of the many wasps that were flying around there!
My friends with their kids
Kiera enjoyed all the attention she got from the older kids

Including Landon's "scary" face (so cute)
I really like how this one turned out


Thanks for a great afternoon girls! I very much enjoyed it. :)
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Picnic Playdate at the Park
Posted by Elleah at 10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww that looked like sooo much fun!!
I hope you and Kiera had a great time! Its always fun to hang out with other people who have kiddies!
We had a blast too! We'll have to do it again!
Post a Comment