CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

You Know You're a Parent of a Baby When...

You spend over $100 at one time on diapers and wipes!























We don't normally do this, but the cases of diapers were on sale for $20, regularly $27, and the cases of wipes were on sale for $6, regularly $12, so who could pass up a sale like that? (unless maybe you have no need for diapers and wipes)

7 comments:

Danae said...

wow, that's a lot of diapers and wipes, hopefully she doesn't outgrow size 3 eh?

Roo said...

wow!! amazing deal. wish i'd been there. xo

Jacki said...

We saw Jared buying the diapers at supestore and then went back for some for ourselves. :) You inspired us. p.s. thanks for all your comments on my page. you make me feel like someone's actually reading it. :)

Allison said...

We do that too when there on sale.

Jamie said...

Think I'll go to Superstore tonight!!!

Becky said...

Shoot...I just bought a box today for $27ish... I guess I missed it!

shinbone #4 said...

haha if she grows out of size three you can always save them for No. 2
I believe my parents had 8 kids because they kept finding amazing deals on diapers.
J/K