For a girl who hates wearing hats, I was surprised at how many pictures I have of Kiera wearing a hat. Sometimes it was only for about 0.5 seconds, but that's just long enough to snap a picture.
Ready to go to church
It's dark in here
Intently watching the parade
Just about to take it off
Little hats are so cute and she just makes them even cuter!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Hats Off to Hats
Posted by Elleah at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love that last picture! She does make those hats cuter!!!
Hi Elleah - I created the photo in a photo editing program and then just uploaded it! Easy.
i loooooooooooooooove little hats on little people. so sweet!
Elleah...if you can find the Jan. 22, 2007 post on my blog it's exactly about hats...and it was posted when Ellie was pretty much exactly Kiera's age. She always ripped the hats right off, too, but now it's hard to persuade her NOT to wear a hat!! I wouldn't be suprised if Kiera ends up being a dresser-upper as well, since she's such a ham already!! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment