CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy 11 Months Kiera!

Yep, it's that time of the month again. In fact, it's my last "month" post before Kiera is a 1-year-old! It makes me happy to see her growing up and learning new things and yet, I sometimes miss those little baby things. Only sometimes, though, and not often enough to want another one yet. :) Here's what she's been up to:

Kiera graduated to a bigger forward-facing car seat last week Sunday! I know that you're technically supposed to wait until they're 1 year old and/or 22 pounds, but she's over 20 pounds now and was constantly trying to sit up in her other car seat, so it was time and it's only one month early. My mom bought little "bears" to put on the straps so that her head doesn't flop over so much when she falls asleep.























She's been brushing her 6 teeth almost every day


















She discovered that Grandpa G's cell phone is fun to play with since Mommy and Daddy don't let her play with their's...this picture makes Jared proud since he, too, LOVES gadgets


















Kiera, you are a gift from God and you help me see the world through "new" eyes. More and more I begin to understand the Father's heart as He delights in us a million times more than I delight in you, which blows my mind! "I am especially fond of you."

4 comments:

Danae said...

11 months already, wow! 1 more month till the big birthday!

Crystal said...

that picture of her with the toothbrush is just too cute!

Becky said...

Wow, she looks so grown up in her car seat! What a cutie-pie:)

Anonymous said...

Awww Kiera has grown up soo much since I've seen her last!! How time goes by.