CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy 10 Months Kiera!

Today my little girl is 10 months old...only 2 more months 'til her 1st birthday! Crazy! This past month, Kiera learned...

That peek-a-boo is a fun game


And how to clap

She tried some new "foods" like grass


















Crayons
















And a lemon, her personal favorite (can't you tell?)























And she now has 6 teeth (here are the 4 top ones)


















Here is her 10-month photo, with only a tiny bit of drool on her chin as she has been a snotty, drooling mess these days due to the fact that she's teething yet again!


















She seems to be learning at more rapid pace now and often smiles or laughs when you smile or laugh at her. I'm having more and more fun with her all the time! She's been sleeping 13 -14 hours a night and still usually takes two 2-hour naps every day. Most of the time, she's my "angel baby!" I love you, Kiera!

6 comments:

Jacki said...

She just keeps getting cuter, Elleah! Those eyes are to die for. Love the teeth, too!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Elleah, she is getting funner and funner to interact with. Love you Kiera, and as Grandpa G would say, Kiera you're such a pretty girl! Love you Mom

Danae said...

such a happy girl :) love her smile

Jamie said...

Great pictures! Glad you captured the tasting of new foods! And that's also pretty good that you got a shot of the teeth! I've been trying to get a picture of Seth's top two 'vampire' teeth before the front two come in, and I just can't get it!

Anonymous said...

Aw YAY!!! Thats sooo exciting! I can't wait to see Kiera again!
She's just a sweetheart!! I still can't believe how fast time has gone by,It feels like you guys just got married a few months ago,and now Kiera is almost a year old....WOW!

shinbone #4 said...

babies love lemon -even when they make a sour face they go back for more - what's with that?
:D