CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Birthday Fun

Last week Wednesday, my friend Jacki and I showed up at our friend Allison's house and surprised her by taking her out for her birthday. She was a bit confused when we showed up as she thought her and her husband were dropping off the kids with their parents and going out the 2 of them. SURPRISE! Instead, he stayed home with their girls while the 3 of us we went out for dessert at a local restaurant. We then decided to have a photo shoot which had us in a fit of giggles by the end and as you can see, I could not center us in the pictures for the life of me!

Jacki and Allison (I know them from church, in case you're wondering)





































































There was one other table full of people where we were sitting and they were all staring at us by the end, probably because we're so hot. It was wonderful to get out sans children. They each have 2 and I have 1, so the conversation centered around kids for most of the time, until the end when we decided to try and not talk about them. We did very well for probably 15-20 minutes, so I was proud of us! Thank you to our husbands who stayed at home with our babies/toddlers...we had a really fun time. :) Can't wait for the next girls night out!

3 comments:

Jacki said...

I'm sure they were staring because we were so hot. Stay at home moms...are there any hotter women out there, really? I can hardly wait for the next night out, too!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. It's good to get together with friends and just act...well like you were acting. Mom

Allison said...

It was great fun, again I can't wait to do it again. And yes we were hotties!